Progress of the Project
2018 Discussions on the City of Ministries have started. An investment project for the Government Campus has been prepared on behalf of the Turto bankas.
2020-2021 In order to assess the possibilities of renovating the buildings of the A. Goštautas St. complex and adapting them to the activities of state institutions, Turto bankas carried out an analysis of the baseline data of the complex in A. Goštautas St. Possible scenarios for the development of the complex were evaluated too.
2022 An urban vision for the transformation of the A. Goštauto Street administrative quarter into a complex for state institutions was prepared and presented and discussed with the Chief Architect of Vilnius City.
18 January 2023 The Government obliged Turto bankas to start the development of the administrative quarter in Goštauto St. The project is being implemented in 6 phases.
The Whole Complex
- Call for tenders for architectural competition organiser
- The contract with the winner of the competition organiser’s contract – Architects’ Association of Lithuania – has been signed.
- Contract signed with DoArchitects for the design proposals for the renovation of the building at 11 Goštauto St., Vilnius, and the change of use of the building
- Design proposals and a project for the change of use of the building were prepared
- Procurement for investigations of the area
- Preparation of technical specifications for an architectural competition for the entire administrative area in A. Goštauto Street
- Launch of an international architectural competition for the entire administrative quarter in A. Goštautas Street
- Public events and presentations to ministries, the public and other institutions are organised
- Publicity procedures for the project for change of use of the building located at 11 Goštauto Street, Vilnius
- architectural requirements are issued
- a call for tenders is launched for the procurement of services for the preparation of the technical design and supervision of the project
- procurement of site investigations
- organising and conducting public events and presentations to ministries, the public and other involved institutions
Q3 and Q4 Quarter 2023
- Announcement of the winners of the architectural competition and presentation of the project to the public
- Organisation and execution of public events and presentations to ministries, the public and other interested institutions
- Investigations of the area
- Investigations of the area
- Procedures for declaring buildings to be redundant and their decommissioning
- Tendering procedure for the demolition and the design of the temporary parking lot
- A call for tenders for the provision of expert technical design services
- A tender is launched for the repair of the building at 11 A. Goštauto Street, Vilnius, and, following a successful tender, the repairs begin
- A call for tenders for demolition and the installation of a temporary parking lot
- A call for tenders for construction maintenance works
Quarter II-IV 2024
- Signing of the contract with the winner of the architectural competition for the whole complex (design work to be carried out in phases until Q2 2026)
- Construction works and other related services
- Completion of renovation of the building at A. Goštauto St. 11, Vilnius
- Completion of demolition and a temporary parking lot is built on the site
2026 – Q1 2028
- Procurement of design expertise services
- Procurement of maintenance services for construction works
- Procurement of construction works
- Proceeding of construction works and other related services