What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit it.
The purpose of cookies is to enable a website to remember a user’s preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
This way, you do not have to specify them again when you browse different pages of the website during the same visit.
Cookies may also be used to collect anonymous statistics about your browsing on our websites.
What cookies do we use?
All of this helps us to improve the performance of the website, for example by making it easy for users to find what they are looking for. The information obtained by the cookie about your use of this website, such as standard user preference information and anonymous information about visitor behaviour, will be transmitted to and stored by Google. The website of SE Turto bankas will not use, and will not allow any third party to use, any statistical analysis tool to trace or collect any information that could identify visitors to this website. Google may transfer information collected by Google Analytics to third parties where required to do so by law or where those third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Under the Google Analytics Terms of Service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other information held by Google.
List of cookies used
- cmplz_policy_id – saves the ID of accepted cookies (stored for 365 days);
- cmplz_preferences – saves the preferences of accepted cookies (stored for 365 days);
- cmplz_functional – saves the preferences of accepted cookies (stored for 365 days);
- cmplz_consented_services – saves the preferences of accepted cookies (stored for 365 days);
- wp-wpml_current_language – saves the current language of the website (applicable to the current session);
- accessibility – accessibility cookies (font size, displaying/hiding images – stored for 365 days) intended to improve functionality.
Cookies for marketing purposes
- cmplz_marketing – saves the choices of accepted cookies (stored for 365 days).
Cookies for statistics/analytics (Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites)
- _ga – set by Google Analytics, used to identify Google Analytics user sessions.Validity period – 2 years.
- _gat – set by Google Analitics, used by Google Analitics to collect statistics on page views of the link.
Validity period – 1 minute.
- _gid – set by Google Analytics, used by Google Analytics to distinguish website visitors.
Validity period – 24 hours.
- cmplz_statistics – saves statistics on the cookie choices made (stored for 365 days).